The Back Porch Grill at Clear Creek Harbor is now open. The restaurant features the best fried shrimp, oysters and home battered, fresh mushrooms any where in the state!
The owner/operators, Kristi
Fincher and Lee Cook, are very excited about their new
restaurant and are looking forward to seeing all of their former Finchers
customers as well as first time visitors. A great new atmosphere for
lakeside dining and an extensive menu featuring fresh and homemade food.
Both dine-in (shirt & shoes required) and "To Go" orders
are available. Call 256-268-9317 to place your "To Go " order.
- Hamburgers (not your everyday burger!)
- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Club Sandwiches
- Turkey and Ham Sandwiches
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Polish Dogs
- Hot Dogs
- Po Boy Sandwiches
- Chicken Fingers (meal or sandwich)
- Bologna Sandwiches
- Fish dinner (fried or grilled)
- Shrimp dinner (fried or grilled)
- Grilled Pork Chop dinner
- Steaks (Rib Eye and Filet)
- Salads: Grilled Chicken, Grilled Shrimp, Chef
- Sides: Burger Baked Beans, Slaw, French Fries, Baked Potato (evening meal only)
MANY MORE MENU ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE
Breakfast will be served on Saturday and Sunday morning starting at 7:00 am.
- Eggs (scrambled or fried)
- Toast or Biscuits
- Gravy Biscuit
- Breakfast Sandwich
Tentative Hours for Store and Restaurant:
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sunday 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
The Back Porch Grill and the Marina Store are accessible by both water and land with fuel and camping supplies available. We also have a large display of fishing supplies available for the those who want to fish while at the lake.
If you need additional information, please feel free to call 256-268-9317 for assistance.